It’s Portland Dining Month!
The month of March is a special one for Portland’s foodies. More than 100 of the city’s finest chefs are participating in what is known as Portland Dining Month: a month dedicated to celebrating the restaurants and dishes that have helped shape Portland culture.
The best part about it? The deal you get when you participate in Portland Dining Month is better than any Groupon. Incredible chefs at popular restaurants such as Brix Tavern, Serratto and RingSide Steakhouse offer three-course meals for just $29.
Here are a few participating restaurants in Northeast Portland worth exploring before this month comes to a close:
- Altabira City Tavern: Altabira is one of the very best American restaurants in the Lloyd District, with beautiful views of the city from its terrace atop the new Hotel Eastlund.
- Autentica: Love Mexican food? Check out Autentica. Just as the name implies, this stylish cantina serves up authentic mexican cuisine (and delicious margaritas!).
- Old Salt Marketplace: Described as a “New American supper club and bar with a lunch deli, butcher & pastry shop in loft-like digs.” If you’re looking for a tasty meal at a pretty cool locale, Old Salt Marketplace is the right place to be.
- Pono Farm Soul Kitchen: It’s not quite what you think; though you won’t be finding any grits or gumbo at Pono Farm, what you will find is creative farm-to-table Japanese dishes from sushi to sirloin steak.
- Salty’s on the Columbia: If the term “surf and turf” sparks a craving, Salty’s is your best bet in Northeast Portland. With an elegant atmosphere and superior waterfront views, Salty’s is the perfect option for date night or a weekend brunch.
Interested in getting a taste of Portland? Check out Portland Dining Month’s information on OpenTable for a comprehensive list of all 120+ participating restaurants. Book your reservations online now!